"If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude."
Colin Powell, former Secretary of State
Selected Clients: Education
Joyce Cohen has worked with over 350+ organizations spanning five continents over 25 years. Besides working with Unconventional Wisdom clients, she worked with Career Systems Intl., MasteryWorks, Inc., Career Development Team and other consulting firms. Now, Unconventional Wisdom brings the total of that experience to a new chapter of contribution.
- Concordia University St. Paul, MN
- Cooperative Educational Services (CES), CT
- Department of Education (DOE), DC, PA, CT
- Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- RECES: Retired Educators with Cooperative Education Services, CT
- Roger Williams University Bristol, RI
- Stamford, Stratford, Greenwich, Fairfield, Bridgeport, Shelton Public Schools, CT
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston / Providence, RI
- NY Leadership Educators Consortium Conference SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- AROHE ( Association of Retirement Organizations in Higher Education)
- UCLA Emeriti Center/ UCLA Retirees Association